How to Apply
Fill out a general Application
Deadline: Domestic application deadline is 2 weeks prior to the start of classes
A general application must be completed before applying to the following programs:
Provide the following information to the Admissions Office:
- Official high school transcript or GED courses. (For transcripts, contact your high school to send them; for GED courses, contact the Department of Education.)
- The ACT/SAT have been waived as an admission requirement for the spring and fall 2023 semesters. However scores of ACT/SAT or Accuplacer are required for placement in English and Math courses contact the counseling center at 304-327-4016 for questions concerning the Accuplacer test.
- You need a GPA of at least 2.0.
Meet the Required High School Units:
- 4 English courses (including courses in Grammar, Composition and Literature)
- 4 Mathematics courses (including three units at Algebra I level and above)
- 3 Social Studies courses (including U.S. History)
- 3 Science courses (all courses must be college preparatory laboratory science, including units from Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- 2 Foreign Language courses (two units of the same foreign language)
- 1 Art course
Visit our FAQs page, or contact the Admissions Office with any questions at (304) 327-4065.